Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Reunion!

What is the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word reunion?

Friends, of course but, food is a fast second! :)

Well the original class of 2005 is having a mini reunion this weekend and I am so excited. Jenny, Heather and I got together last night to plan this weekends events. And of course, one of the biggest topics was F O O D. I think we have some of the best "chefs" in our class and we are going to take full advantage of that fact. So, if the pictures below don't make your mouth water enough to come and join us I don't know what will...











Anyway, if you're in the area please be sure to let us know and join in the fun!

If you need the details, please let me know and I'd be happy to get the info to you.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait...